Monday, June 3, 2013

Stella & Dot Fundraiser Party!

Hey guys!  It's Ashley writing to you on this rainy Monday morning.

I have officially launched our first real fundraiser!!  YAY!  And I am super excited about this one because it is something I am super passionate about...jewelry.

I have teamed up with a friend who is a stylist with Stella & Dot (http://www.stelladot.com) and she has offered to host a trunk show fundraiser for us, graciously donating 50% of her profits directly to our cause.  Amazing, right!?

The fundraiser will be held on Saturday, June 29th, at 7:30pm - 10:00pm at my house.  You're all welcome to come and bring a friend or two...there will be lots of treats to go around!

If you're not able to make it to the show, you can still shop online and contribute to our cause!  Visit the online web store event at http://www.stelladot.com/ts/w7jq5 to check it out.

As always, please let me know if you have any questions regarding this event :) I am super stoked!  Hope to see all of your beautiful faces there!


xo Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment