Friday, June 7, 2013

Fundraiser Announcement: Ashley Dempster LIVE at Broken City - July 24th

Hey friends!  Ashley here (again...I promise Sean will write someday!  But I'm the one who never sleeps ;) )

We have yet ANOTHER fundraiser to announce!!  On Wednesday, July 24th, 2013, we will be holding a big fundraiser concert at Broken City Social Club in Calgary.  Doors will open at 7, and the music will start at 7:30.  I will be performing, along with another act (TBA) and we will also have a silent auction with some really wicked items up for grabs.  As it's a Wednesday night, we're expecting to wrap it up fairly early (10pm) so that you guys can all go home and get some sleep before work the next day.  But your support would be HUGELY appreciated and we really hope to see you there!!

We won't be selling any advance tickets for this event.  Entrance will be by a minimum $10 donation at the door, and we will have a door prize as well.

If you are unable to make it to this event, but would still like to donate, please hit up our crowdfunding page at http://www.gofundme.com/ashleyandsean

If you're interested in listening to any of my music (if you haven't already) search Ashley Dempster on iTunes, or check out my youtube channel (ashleyconnie).  I will keep you guys posted on the other musicians I end up booking for this event, but I promise you; whoever they are, they will be amazing!!

Have a happy Friday everyone!  We love all of your beautiful faces!

xo Ash

No comments:

Post a Comment